Sunday, November 17, 2013

BREAK:IN_10

Subject_02_New Form making method

I change the method for making form slightly. This time, I try to express for reason both dropping  accident and cube form. So, I project the line to fragments pile for sewing with same axis. With this one, reform the shape for making scene that dropping accident with gravity. The size of surface will express the dropping velocity.

 Project line 


Extract the line

 Form changing


Adapt gravity situation

And I use these parts, make the bone shape something for complete concept "BREAK:IN". The bone shape will be metaphor the origin, or the reason something like a cube anatomy. For making shape, I will connect each level and make the bone shape each fragments.

 Connecting each level

Stacking shape up

Lowfied surface

 Shape with hole

Perspective

3floor working